Monday, July 8, 2013

Out Of Print Haul

Most of the time, I feel superior over other people because I seem to be part of the dying population of people that actually reads.  But what happens when just feeling superior internally is not enough?  What if I have to wear my higher intelligence for all the neanderthals surrounding me to see and be in awe of?  Well that's where Out Of Print comes in!  When they see me in my literary couture, they'll be like "OH LOOK AT THAT SMART GIRL I WISH I WERE HER".

Just kidding, I'm not that pretentious.  But Out Of Print clothing is my newest obsession.  I ordered four things (two things for a friend) so here's a mini-haul of what I got!

Canvas pouch with Edgar Allen Poe-ka dots #winning

That beautiful face. 

The Bell Jar was and is still one of my favorite books.  


These two are for my friend: a Hound of Baskerville shirt and a Great Gatsby pouch
Anyways, the shirts are really nice quality and feel really soft.  They are also made in the USA so yay for helping the economy!  Apparently, with every purchase you make, they donate books to children in Africa (yay for philanthropy!).  

Since I am broke at the moment, I must wait awhile before buying anything else on the website but as of right now, I want everything on the website!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!